Touched By The Extraordinary
Extraordinary times call for extraordinary healing.
Life can feel like loss after loss after loss. A loved one (family member, friend, or furry companion) dies unexpectedly. A serious illness turns your life upside down. A child moves away. A marriage ends. Even if none of these losses have touched you–yet–you surely feel the pain and anxiety of living in a time of social and economic shake-up that brings its own set of losses.
Yes, all of us need hope and healing. We long for reassurance that the Universe is safe and loving, that miracles happen, that those who’ve passed on are not lost to us forever. Susan Apollon–intuitive psychologist and author of Touched by the Extraordinary: An Intuitive Psychologist Shares Insights, Lessons, and True Stories of Spirit and Love to Transform and Heal the Soul and Touched by the Extraordinary Book Two Healing Stories of Love, Loss and Hope, has spent a lifetime researching the world that exists beyond our five senses.
Susan’s books, packed with inspiring true stories and evidence pointing to an extraordinary unseen Universe, address some of life’s most pivotal questions:
- Does the soul survive death?
- Can we communicate with our lost loved ones (and they with us)?
- What’s going on when someone has a near-death experience?
- What role does cancer, whether it strikes a loved one or me, play in my spiritual growth?
- Do healing miracles really happen? How can I co-create my own miracle?
- What is positive energy…and how can it transform my life?
- Can I develop my intuitive wisdom?
While exploring Susan’s websites read with an open mind and heart and you may find the peace, hope, and guidance you need to transform your life.